Made in Tunisia
Conso-med products are entirely made in Tunisia
EC (European Conformity Marking )
- Conso-med products are conceived according to the most strict European norms of medical products. Consomed obtained the CE (European conformity) since 2016
- Conso-med is certified ISO 9001*
- ISO 9001 is the most widely adopted ISO standard in the world and is successfully used by companies of all sizes and industries as a framework for creating an effective quality management system (QMS). Implementing an ISO 9001 based QMS supports organisations in:
- consistently providing products and services that meet customer expectations
- continually improving processes, products and services by identifying improvement opportunities and acting upon them
- reducing the likelihood of mistakes and enhancing customer satisfaction
- demonstrating an adherence to quality to its customers, staff and suppliers
- ISO 13485 is designed to be used by organizations involved in the design, production, installation and servicing of medical devices and related services. It can also be used by internal and external parties, such as certification bodies, to help them with their auditing processes.
GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Conso-med is certified GMP
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certification scheme provides independent verification and certification that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for the implementation of an effective Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) food safety program are being followed.